The Bling Linear Suspension by Robert Abbey is a hallmark of modern luxury, featuring a layered, linear cluster of Clear glass drops which suspend from a low-profile metal frame. Several light sources shine from within the cluster, creating a warm, sparkling display that can elevate an entire living space. Ideal over kitchen islands, dining room tables, and other social settings.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection–wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more–in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Bling Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed in 2017
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass Drops
- Direct Wire
- Can take up to 60 watt bulbs
- 12″ Extension Rods
- 12′ silver cord
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Finish: Antique Brass, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
- Eight 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 27.5″
- Fixture: Width 42.75″, Height 10.5″, Weight 72.25Lbs