Make the most of your contemporary space with the Cole Linear Suspension by Robert Abbey. Its design features an elegant array of Clear glass rods which form an oval around several candelabra lamps. The glass is complemented by sleek metal framework (available in different finishes) which lines the top and bottom in a low-profile manner. Matching support chains and canopy.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection–wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more–in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Cole Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed in 2017
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Low-profile framework
- Direct wire
- Matching support chains and canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Finish: Modern Brass, Polished Nickel
- Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 22.3″
- Fixture: Width 41.88″, Height 16.5″, Weight 52.7Lbs
- Maximum Hanging: Length 57.45″