Great, groovy Jonathan Adler. The Robert Abbey Havana Half-Round Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler features a fun teardrop perforation, light from both ends and cool ’60 style. It’s versatile, too, and can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Another amazing Adler creation.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection–wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more–in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Havana Half Round Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- 2 White powder coat metal shades with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15.25″, Width 6.25″, Depth 4″