When it comes to illuminating modern spaces, the George Kovacs Jewel Box Chandelier is a real gem. Its six shades are comprised of boxes of woven aluminum strands finished in Chrome (as is the rest of the frame). These sparkling shades are surrounded and protected by open Clear glass shades.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Jewel Box Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 Clear outer glass shades
- 6 Inner aluminum cage shades
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Six 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 6.25″, Diameter 24″
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14″, Adjustable To 138″