The Robert Abbey Racer Chandelier is a streamlined and trendy interpretation to the traditional chandelier shape. Thin rods host shades with a uniquely dynamic shape, reminiscent of a biker’s helmet. The shades are adjustable, experiment with different angles to find the best lighting for your space.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection–wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more–in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Racer Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Rico Espinet in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Metal
- Adjustable shades
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Finish: Modern Brass, Polished Nickel
- Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5″
- Fixture: Height 14.75″, Diameter 50″
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 29″, Adjustable To 65″
- Shade: Width 9″, Height 4″, Depth 10.25″