The Robert Abbey Simon Chandelier features a streamlined solution to the traditional chandelier. The shades of the fixture are adjustable, they may be easily folded in or out depending on your preference. This unique interpretation of a chandelier will add a contemporary air to your space while also being somewhat sophisticated.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection–wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more–in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Simon Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Adjustable shades
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
- Six 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25″
- Fixture: Height 4.5″, Diameter Adjustable From 25.5″, Adjustable To 37″
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 8.75″, Adjustable To 51″
- Shade: Height 3.25″, Diameter 7.5″