Paying homage to the legendary glass artisans of Italy, the Jonathan Adler for Robert Abbey Vienna Chandelier presents a delicate cloud of White Pulegoso glass. Clustered together, each delicate hexagonal panel dangles from a chain; the opaque appearance of the glass is the Pulegoso signature, created by introducing countless bubbles into the molten glass to create a spongy, irregular texture.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection–wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more–in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Vienna Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler in 2014
- Material: Metal and Glass
- Shade Material: White Pulegoso Glass
- 8ft Silver cord included
- 88 hanging glass pieces
- Comes with Two 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
- Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 30.75″
- Fixture: Height 49″, Diameter 26.75″
- Glass: Width 5.13″, Height 5.88″, Thickness 0.25″